mandag 10. juli 2017

DT La- La Land Crafts: Summer Fun!

Hello crafty friends, 

I am sharing my DT project over at the La- La Land Crafts blog today. Theme of the week is Summer Fun! 

I made a step card for this one, and the cute Summer Vacation Marci was perfect for this card.



Papers are by Studio Ligth, the seashells are from the beach near our house... lol.
I used the nolines technique to color  Summer Vacation Marci.
I made the flowers on her dress myself with a scroll for each rose and some green dots for the leaves.
Copic Colors used: 
Skin: E13, E11 E21, E000, R20
Hair: E59, E57, E55, E53, E50
Blue: B04, B02, B01, B00, B000
Pink: R89, R85, RV34, RV32, RV000, YG63
Yellow Detail: YR23, Y11, Y13


Please stop by the La- La Land Crafts blog to see lots of gorgeous summer projects from the rest of the Team Monday DT. 

La- La Land Crafts Products used: 

Thanks for stopping by!

Crafty hugs, 

2 kommentarer:

Magda sa...

Very lovely Elizabeth.
Love your coloring a lot!!
Wish you a very nice summer.

Elizabeth sa...

Thank you Magda! Hope you have a fra
great summer too! Hugs, Elizabeth